June 11 – 18, 2017
Buffalo Days is an eight day event every June that attracts thousands of visitors to Buffalo.
Our 2017 week starts off:
- Sunday morning Fly-In breakfast and classic car show at the municipal airport.
- Wednesday night all the way through Sunday visit our carnival – Sturges Park.
- Thursday night the kiddie parade starts at 6:30 pm at the Library and walks to Sturges Park Band Shell – dress in a favorite animal costume. NEW this year, Buffalo Sings, a vocal contest where local youth ages 15-25 compete for a trip to Minnesota Sings. Following the contest is Movie in the Park, Secret Life of Pets, 8:30 pm.
- Friday night at Sturges Park. Bring a friend and enjoy a beer at the Buffalo Days beer garden (opens at 6 pm) and the sounds of home-grown Crowsfeet band at the Band Shell (8 pm). Stay for the amazing firework display at dusk over Buffalo Lake.
- Saturday morning celebrate the 20th anniversary of the annual Fishing Klinic for Kids at Sturges Park.
- Saturday night bring the entire family for the Grand Parade (6 pm). The route begins at Soon Lane and travels through historic downtown Buffalo on 1st Avenue.
- Sunday night the week closes with the royalty coronation (6 pm) at the high school’s Performing Arts Center. Bring your Buffalo Days button for a discount to admission.
For additional information, call 763-682-4902.
2017 Parade route (same as 2016’s route): 2016 Parade Route
2017 Parade invitation, application and rules: 2017 invitation, application, and rules
2017 calendar of events: NEW Calendar as of 4-21-2017
2017 Buffalo Sings application and rules. Poster and Entry form
To view the 2016 parade video: 2016 Parade
Join in the fun by purchasing a Buffalo Days Button from any Buffalo royalty candidate. Button sales kick-off will be at the Home & Garden Show on April 7 & 8. And soon to come at the following locations:
American Family Insurance – Chris Chapman, Buff-n-Glo, Buffalo Books and Coffee, Buffalo Chamber, Buffalo Cub Foods, Buffalo Dry Cleaners, Centra Sota Cooperative, Dojo Karate, First Minnesota Bank, HealthSource of Buffalo, Insurance Center of Buffalo, Kid’s Haven Child Care & Preschool, Meyer-Rohlin Land Services, MidCountry Bank, Personal Touche, State Farm Insurance-Mark Olson, Scott Builders, The Travel, Wise Penny Thrift Store, Gallery, Wright County Journal Press