June 11 – 18, 2017
Buffalo Days is an eight day event every June that attracts thousands of visitors to Buffalo.
Our 2017 week starts off:
- Sunday morning Fly-In breakfast and classic car show at the municipal airport.
- Wednesday night all the way through Sunday visit our carnival – Sturges Park.
- Thursday night will feature a NEW event, Buffalo Sings, a vocal contest where local youth ages 15-25 compete for a trip to Minnesota Sings. Following the contest is Movie in the Park, Secret Life of Pets.
- Friday night at Sturges Park. Bring a friend and enjoy a beer at the Buffalo Days beer garden and the sounds of home-grown Crowsfeet band. Stay for the large fireworks display at dusk over Buffalo Lake.
- Saturday morning celebrate the 20th anniversary of the annual Fishing Klinic for Kids.
- Saturday night bring the entire family for the 6 p.m. parade which will travel a new route through our historic downtown.
- Sunday night the week closes with the royalty coronation at the Performing Arts Center at Buffalo High School.
For additional information, call 763-682-4902.
2017 Parade route (same as 2016’s route): 2016 Parade Route
2017 Parade invitation, application and rules: 2017 invitation, application, and rules
2017 calendar of events: 2017 Calendar of Events
To view the 2016 parade video: 2016 Parade
Join in the fun by purchasing a Buffalo Days Button from any Buffalo royalty candidate. Button sales kick-off will be at the Home & Garden Show on April 7 & 8. And soon to come at the following locations: