Why serve as an Ambassador?
Serving as an Ambassador allows you to become more involved in your business community. This results in increased networking opportunity enhanced visibility of your business, and numerous opportunities to market and promote your products and services. Help advance professional and personal goals. Experience community recognition for both yourself and the business you represent. Strengthen communication and inter-personal skills.
The Ambassadors will serve as the active communication link to cultivate and promote a positive relationship between the Chamber of Commerce and the business community, both members and non-members. Their mission is to welcome and nurture current members and recruit new chamber members. To increase the visibility and awareness of the Chamber, encourage member involvement at our various events and gather information and feedback from current membership to help better the Chamber as a business organization.
- Ambassadors must be employed by or belong to a current member of the Chamber and in good standing.
- Have the ability to balance the necessary time commitment with the committee and their job.
- Be well informed and knowledgeable in basic Chamber information; such as goals, programs and staff.
- Ambassadors are asked to serve for one year from January through December. If an ambassador is in good standing and wants to continue serving on the Ambassadors Committee following their one year commitment, they may do so.
- Serve as hosts at Chamber functions.
- Attend Ribbon Cutting & Ground Breaking Events (entire team).
- Welcome new members to the Chamber.
- Visit existing members and non-members.
- Inform the Chamber of Ambassador opportunities (be the eyes & ears).
If you would be interested in becoming a Chamber Ambassador call the office at 763-682-4902.